FORD SERVICE & MOT
At Cupar Ford Centre we pride ourselves on exceeding expectations, providing outstanding service, quality & most of all building on the trust which has been established over many years by our vastly experienced staff.
Our technicians are fully factory trained to provide an efficient service in order to deal with new technology’s using the most advanced diagnostic equipment.
Our technicians are ATA-approved and specifically Ford-trained. This involves robust training run by Ford Motor Company themselves in order to stay abreast of new technology and design changes. Their vast knowledge of all vehicles means they are capable of servicing and repairing all makes and models.
Whether you are a returning customer or visiting for the first time we are sure you won’t be disappointed with our services.
That's why we've created a range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition:
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work**
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
- Courtesy car*
- Collect & Deliver*
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number:
FORD One Call 0203 564 4444
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Ford Accident Management is a fully managed service here to assist in handling your claim. Our service is free and available to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts help you through the process. Just contact us on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
- Liaise with your insurance company after notification to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford approved Accident Repair Centre using genuine Ford parts by trained technicians
To Find out more, go to Ford Accident Management
Free 30-point FORD eCHECK
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car’s health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention.
UK & European Roadside Assistance
Every Ford vehicle comes with 12 months UK & European Roadside Assistance from the date of registration. This can be extended for a further 12 months or until your next service is due when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating Ford Dealer, and you’ll also get added peace of mind, because if you do break down you’ll get expert roadside support: wherever you are in Europe.
Ford Service Activated Roadside Assistance is available at participating dealers only and covers you for 12 months, or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.
Find out more about Ford UK and European Roadside Assistance.
*subject to availability
**In-Dealership quality checks are conducted by the RAC on any service and repair work that has been completed on customer-owned vehicles to ensure that Ford Motor Company's high standards are met.